Friday, May 16, 2014

Expected Date of Course Return

Wow. All I can say is wow. I have had so many requests for my course this week that it has been overwhelming. I truly appreciate the response and am so sorry that things have tied me up. So many months that I was working on this blog, it was at a steady pace but the moment my love was injured and I was in the hospital each night, business took off and I am truly working to cope and get back into my old routine. For those who have recently enrolled, a refund has been issued a long with a free month of the course as my apology to you for the delay. For everyone else, please know that if you do enroll, it will most likely be a couple of weeks for me to get things up and running again. I am tentatively planning to resume courses on the date of June 2nd. My loves injury occurred April 17th and they are anticipating 8 weeks for complete recovery of his spleen and the 5 ribs that were broken as well as his concussion. It has been a hard month.  I believe that will be an idea time for me to resume. I am truly lucky. How he survived a horse trampling him is beyond me. I am blessed. In so many ways.  Thank you so kindly for your patience as I work to not only get back into a daily routine with you but also in the new format which should prove to be helpful.

My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

Veronique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.