Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Quick Note to Subscribers and Readers

Thank you ever so much for your patience as I am dealing with such a severe injury in my home. He is up and doing much better this week so I do believe I will be able to return to blogging and getting lessons to those of you in my course. I will keep in touch with each of you and hopefully have lessons back into full swing by week end. I have had a vast number of new enrollees and it is truly an honor. However, it is going to take a bit of work to make sure that each of you get individual attention to your needs.  I have no idea how but this blog continues to grow even in my absence. Thank you. Ever so dearly. It is such a clear sign that I should absolutely make time to devote to what I consider my favorite occupation.

Much love always,
Veronique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.