Friday, June 21, 2013

We Have a Forum!!

I am so excited to say that we officially have a new forum. Use it! Post pictures of goals you've achieved and results from my teaching. Now is the time to connect with other girls and be inspired by them. The more that you are around other women with the same goals, the more you will be inspired and motivated. Share recipes Show design ideas Share makeup tips Show the transformation in your image once you adjust your makeup and wardrobe to reflect our training. Show your cake designs. Show your parties. Encourage and Inspire. I hope it truly takes off and am thrilled about it. Also, We have a new course The Ultimate 1950s Housewife Training Course!! It's also got a link on the sidebar. I will work with you to reach your goals one on one. There is guaranteed to be a difference and a change in your life for the better! Each day Mon - Fri, I will be here to send you assignments as you complete them. The course is 2 years long if you complete your assignments daily. If you can only finish one a week, that's fine too. Take your time if need be, it will just take a little longer. The importance isn't in how quickly you do it but how much effort and true change you work to achieve. I will have you send me assignments and coach you individually as you complete the work each day. It will be fun and you will LOVE the results, I guarantee! Click on either link, if interested, and much love always! Veronique

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.