Sunday, May 5, 2013

My favorite time of week

I love Sunday. Each week I start that day fresh. I forgive myself for any tasks undone, any budget unmanaged, and fights with my husband, any sloppiness in grooming and any failed meals. It is the day to recognize that failures are a part of progress. For every step forward you will slide back just a bit. Take that slip, maintain your position and keep moving forward. Start each week fresh. Make it your goal to follow your weekly plan. Get excited at your progress and eager for the next steps. See the potential. Believe. And gradually let the old messy you go. God bless and happy Sunday everyone. Much love V.
P.s. Sale on my site this week. Order $200 get $100 FREE! www.marykay.com/veronicagizelle email me with your order so I can figure your discount..veronicagizelle@marykay.com :) my picks....the toning and tanning lotions...love the perfumes...and the lovely red lipstick options with ultimate mascara...all classic glam at it's peak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.