Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

I do want to apologize for a lack of posts this weekend. It has been a tough time around our household. At such times, it definitely causes a strain on everything.

Mourning a death, going though health issues with another relative etc... are some hard times that just happen in life. I will be honest, there were days this week, all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry. Sometimes I let myself but I also know that when I do things around the home, it does make me feel better. Getting ready this week has been hard. I guess because Ive felt so sad but doing so is so much better than letting myself go and feeling even worse. Sad times past. They are definitely a stress to work through. You have to literally make yourself do things when all you want to do is sit and mourn.
I know that when I make myself something lovely to eat, I am caring for myself and to not do so would make things so much worse. Everything I put off is actually the very thing often that would bring me peace but there are those occasional times that it is ok to sit and cry a bit. It's just good to get back up and get back to things when you do. I will be back online with more tips this week. I hope everyone is well and that the routines are coming together nicely. Feel free to subsribe to email alerts and I will also do my part to get on more regularly.

Much love,
Veronique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.